What You Should Know Before Giving Your Child a Vaccination or Getting One Yourself

One of the last times I danced with my father.  Now he is in a wheelchair from a Hepatitis-b vaccination

Since my father contracted Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) from a Hepatitis-b vaccination 10 years ago, I have become an advocate for knowledge and personal choice when it comes to vaccines.  Before my dad became ill, I never believed that anyone could be injured from getting a vaccine.  All of that silly talk I heard about vaccine's being dangerous just went in one ear and out the other because I believed my US Government was protecting consumers.

I couldn't have been more wrong about who was actually protecting consumers from vaccine injury and that is the one thing you need to know before giving your child a vaccination or getting one yourself.  The only person who will protect you or your children from vaccine injury is you. You must take the time to get informed about the possible side effects of vaccines, who might be susceptible and when to say "No" to a vaccine for yourself or your child.  If you are wondering where to start, head to the National Vaccine information Center.  As a mother, I have found them to be an invaluable resource.
Visit the NVIC today to find out what 8 questions you should ask before you or your child gets a vaccination

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead