Bring Your Family Back to the Table with 10 Fast, Easy and Healthy New Favorites Any Cook Can Make with Organic Garlic Gold® Nuggets Southwest Blend and Herbs de Provence

Bring Your Family Back to the Table with 10 Fast, Easy and Healthy New Favorites Any Cook Can Make with Organic Garlic Gold® Nuggets Southwest Blend and Herbs de Provence
Head over to Seven Oaks Ranch website and pick up some Southwest Blend and Harbs de Provence Organic Garlic Gold Nuggets and give the 10 healthy meal ideas below a try...


I think it is so very important to my family's health and well being to make sure we have family meals together at the table.  Whether it is a quick morning wrap I make for my girls on a busy school day, some soup for lunch on a Saturday or a healthy dinner as often as I can, I always try to bring my family together at the table.  I  have said it before, but with the hope that I may meet a kindred spirit or two it is worth saying again, as much as I hate to admit it I am not a great cook.  I can bake, but I am just not creative when it comes to cooking.  

I love my friend Lonna who can create meals for her family from whatever she has in her fridge that are always incredibly flavorful and delicious.  No matter what is going on in her family's life, there is always a warm, homey feeling you get from hanging out at her house.  I have watched Lonna and learned a thing or two from her in the last 15 years that have really helped me in the kitchen: I have learned not to be afraid to try new things, to use fresh whole foods and to always make use of natural seasonings.  

Luckily, over the last few years, I have found Organic Garlic Gold Nuggets from Seven Oaks Ranch and they are some of the "must haves" I have added to my homemaking arsenal.  Organic Garlic Gold Nuggets easily makes my cooking taste like I know what I am doing.  Lonna would be proud.
Last week the President of Seven Oaks Ranch, Brian Chossek, sent me a couple of their Organic Garlic Gold Nuggets in two brand new flavors - Organic Southwest Blend and Organic Herbs de Provence.  Brian says he is so in love with the new Southwest Blend Organic Garlic Gold Nuggets that he eats 'em  right out of the bottle.  They are yummy Brian but my favorite new Garlic Gold Nugget has quickly become the Harbs de Provence.  

I could try to tell you how fresh, crunchy and touched with a hint of healthy organic garlic both of these new nugget flavors are but you must experience how delicious and easy to use they are for yourself!  Head over to Seven Oaks Ranch website and pick up some Southwest Blend and Harbs de Provence Organic Garlic Gold Nuggets and give the 10 healthy meal ideas below a try...
 
Bring Your Family Back to the Table with 10 Fast and Easy Healthy New Favorites Any Cook Can Make with Organic Garlic Gold® Southwest Blend and Herbs de Provence Nuggets
  1. Sprinkle Organic Garlic Gold®  Southwest Blend Nuggets on unscrambled eggs instead of cheese and wrap in a wholegrain tortilla with diced tomato and diced onion for a flavorful healthy start to your family's day!
  2. Add one tablespoon of Organic Garlic Gold® Southwest Blend Nuggets per cup to any diced tomato or fruit blend (like mango or pineapple) with a pinch of sea salt to make a new, healthy,  homemade salsa favorite.
  3. Heat up your homemade, frozen tomato soup you had stored. - check out Celebrate Green's easy hints on making and freezing your own homemade soup.  Garnish with crumbled tortilla chips. diced red onion and sprinkle with Organic Garlic Gold® Southwest Blend Nuggets to create a yummy, homemade tortilla soup.
  4. Blend Organic Garlic Gold® Southwest Blend Nuggets with avocado for a super quick and easy guacamole.  
  5. Sprinkle Organic Garlic Gold® Southwest Blend Nuggets on your favorite beans, garnish with crumbled con queso (or whatever you have around) cheese to make a yummy side dish or wrap in warm tortillas for an amazing bean burrito.
  6. Mix sour cream with Organic Garlic Gold® Herbs de Provence Nuggets and sea salt for a delicious garnish for potatoes or mix with thin slices of cucumber and radish slices for a fabulous French vegetable platter.
  7. Use Organic Garlic Gold® Herbs de Provence Nuggets and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice to garnish any grilled or baked seafood entree with salt free flair.
  8. Spread brie cheese on slices of crusty baguette, top with cucumber slices and sprinkle with Organic Garlic Gold® Herbs de Provence Nuggets for an incredibly easy after school snack.
  9. Layer think slices of avocado, tomato, cucumber, red onion and cheese on a crusty French roll.  Sprinkle with Organic Garlic Gold® Herbs de Provence Nuggets and a splash of champagne vinegar for a truly gourmet veggie sandwich.
  10. Take your ho-hum deli potato salad or pasta salad and stir in some Organic Garlic Gold® Herbs de Provence Nuggets (you can add fresh herbs or diced onions if you have them) for a little pizazz and use as a side when serving sandwiches or burgers.
Remember that you can add these nuggets to any of your family's favorites for a little bit of a change.  Big Bad Dad will go on and on about how flavorful something is that I have made hundred times before swearing that, this time, it is the best ever...he is sweet that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead