Shaklee Cares Foundation and Gwyneth Paltrow's New Green Cookbook, My Father's Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness are "a Very Good Fit" Says Gwyneth

The Shaklee Cares Foundation and Gwyneth Paltrow's New Green Cookbook, My Father's Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness are "a Very Good  Fit" Says Gwyneth...


Please visit the Shaklee Amazon.com affiliate page to order the book now and a portion of the proceeds will go to help the earthquake victims in Japan. 

I have quite a few online friends who are consultants for the 50 year old Shaklee and they are very loyal to their products.  Folks love Shaklee's green line of products.  In fact, I have had the green cleaning folks from Cottage Care clean my house and they swear by Shaklee's Scour Off™ Heavy Duty Paste.  Well now it seems that one of my absolute favorite mommy bloggers, Gwyneth Paltrow is a fan of the green living Shaklee Cares Foundation.


Gwyneth Paltrow's New Green Cookbook, My Father's Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness are "a Very Good  Fit" Says Gwyneth.  Am I crazy or is she the cat's meow?  She sings, she is beautiful, she cooks, she loves family.  Sigh.  I just adore her.  And she adores the work that Shaklee does for those in need.
Go now to Shacklee's Amazon affiliate site to buy and donate a portion of your proceeds to help the victims of the earthquake in Japan

P.S.- I am really glad that you stopped by our Environmental Booty Blog and I hope you have learned or shared a thing or two. I hope that , now that you've found us, you won't lose us! You can "Like" us on our new Facebook fanpage, join our green living online community, subscribe to our posts, download our community toolbar or Tweet with me on Twitter to stay in touch! - Shane*

Source: Shaklee, Go Lean N Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead